The End?

12:28:00

Well my program has been done for about 7 weeks. I cannot believe a year has flown by so quickly. It feels like yesterday I was sitting in economics and watching apartments tours on YouTube with no volume, instead of learning something to further my education (however, I'm happy with my apartment choice haha).

It's crazy to see how many people I have helped along the way as well. Whether thats through Facebook messages, WDWIP, YouTube or here. I am so happy I could help so many people. And a few of those people even became my friends!

The last week was hard. Doing your lasts is hard. Going out with your friends one last time, going to your last Illuminations, your last MK day. It's so surreal. At your Throwout, you don't even realize its for you. I was standing there saying my goodbyes emotionless. It was not until my friends spoke that I realized... I'm leaving. The Magic is ending. It hurts. It hurts a lot. But this year was Magical. I do not regret for a moment going. IF ANYONE reading this right now is questioning if you should go. SHUT UP AND JUST APPLY. Yes do your research, make sure the job fits you. Make sure you comply with Disney Look standards, and make sure you're okay making minimum wage, in the heat, living with foreigners. But frankly, I could never regret coming here.

Here are a few photos from my last few days:

Graduation Day:






 Last Check on the Bucket List: Tea at the Grad Flo




Last Throw In: (I AM CANADIAN)

 

Last Day at Work:

   

Last Animal Kingdom:




Last Magic Kingdom:


If you guys have ANY questions, or curious about anything I did not cover during my year, PLEASE let me know! I'd love to make a post on something that you think is relevant that I did not cover. Let me know guys. xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Follow Me