So my program ends in 4 weeks. WHAT? I know. For me at least, it feels like I was accepted yesterday. With that being said I have a few regrets. Hopefully I can complete some of these things so I don't regret them forever...
1. Not going to Victorian and Alberts: So dinner at V&A's is like $300. I make good money at Le Cellier. I could "justify" this experience. It's a once in a life time experience, and I LOVE food. So why didn't I do it? Because I am too frugal and I had no one to go with.
2. Stay Club Level at a Deluxe Resort: It disgusts me how much it costs for one night at the Deluxe Resorts with the cast discount, let alone with club level. But I did want to try it and I don't think I will have the opportunity.
3. Stay at More Disney Resorts: I only stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge and Riverside. I wanted to stay in way more hotels.
4. Go to the Parks More: I'm so lazy! I wish on morning shifts I went to the park after work, and not home to watch Netflix!!!!
5. Go to Nashville: Nashville was everything I dreamed of and more. When I came down here I said I would go again, and I am sad I didn't!
6. Doing Things That Made me Unhappy: I attended many events and parties I didn't even want to be at. I wish I didn't go to those things because I felt obligated. This was my year! I should have done more of the things I liked, and less of the things that stressed me out.
7. Staying at the Grand Flo / Senses Spa: I told myself as a reward for getting into service I would stay at the Grand Flo and get a massage at the Senses Spa.... I didn't... but I deserved it! Should have :/
8. Cared about Sections: It's so easy to get caught up in the "good" and "bad" sections in the restaurant. If I stopped caring a long time ago, I think I would have enjoyed work a little more.
9. Send Postcards to Family: I didn't send one. Oops.
10. Go to the Dentist! I'm paying dental, I better get my teeth cleaned before I go home ... (OR ELSE HEATHER!)
Whether you've done a program before, or you are applying for your first, consider the things that aren't "bucket list" items that you might regret not doing if you leave.