I'm alive, I swear!

07:01:00

Oh jeez, it's been a while. I apologize! Everything has been so crazy down here. There's always something to do, and it's hard to get some time to yourself.

So here's an update! I am loving it down here, which is to be expected. Some people will say that working at Disney ruins the magic, and it can, but it doesn't for me. It makes it more magical! Sure work can be hard, and you can deal with some nasty guests, but that's the same for any job. And I have gotten extremely home sick. I cried myself to sleep quite a few times in the first month, but you get over it fast. From what I hear, everyone's homesickness kicks in during the first month. So I'm glad that's over! I do miss my friends and family like crazy, and I'm so sad I missed the Calgary Stampede.... But my sister is here!!! Which is awesome and maybe I'll make a post of everything we got up to.

So here's a work update: At Le Cellier you have to take two tests to become a server. One is a verbal spiel of the menu, the other you have to serve your managers. I've just taken my verbal test, and passed! That means I'm going into food running. So I can start getting tips soon, which is exciting.

I've made some incredible friends down here that will probably last a life time. I came down here knowing one girl from high school, so it made making friends easier. I also find that the people who you have your days off with make a huge difference as well. And my friend Morgan, that I've mentioned before, has arrived!

Anyways that's a nice brief update. I'll try and post more often!
If you haven't already, follow me on Instagram. I keep up to date on that the most!



xox 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. But my sister is here!!! Which is awesome and maybe I'll make a post of everything we got up to.

    This never happened :P

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Follow Me