One step closer

09:22:00

On January 15th, I received an email from Michele from YummyJobs. She informed me of the next steps I needed to take. This was regarding the background check. As mentioned before, I went to my local police station and applied for a police clearance before receiving this email, so I received my police clearance fairly quickly. This was one step of the background check. On February 19th I received a reminder.  I had to do the following:

  • Upload a copy of my police clearance
  • Upload a proof of address (I used my drivers license)
  • Upload a copy of your passport (Just like DOC)
So today I emailed Michele a copy of all the documents needed, so I am one step closer. Now I need to find a roommate! Who knows if that'll happen. Oh and a couple weeks ago I also got my wisdom teeth removed. That was fun...Not! I just thought it was best to get them out now, so I don't have to worry about being in pain in another country. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Follow Me