Interview

14:43:00

I did it! I got an Interview!!!

I was driving and went to change the song on my phone and noticed that I had 2 missed emails. I basically knew that it was Disney, and I was right! (Don't worry I was at a red light).

The first email that came in was for me to choose my role preference. The second email was my acceptance email. Not sure why it was sent in this order, but frankly, I do not care.

My acceptance email said:

Dear Heather,  
We are pleased to inform you that you are invited to the next stage in the recruitment process. We would like to invite you to a presentation and interview. Please click the link below to schedule your presentation and interview slot. Pay close attention to the location and date of the presentation you select. 
Click the link below to schedule your presentation and interview: 
click here

Pay close attention to the location and date of the presentation your select. Presentations may be in different cities. 

If you need additional assistance, please contact the Disney International Recruiting Office at (+001) 407-934-7470. Our Office Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time.
If you do not schedule within the next five (5) days we will assume that you are no longer interested in the program.
Best regards,
Disney International Recruiting wdw.int.recruiting@disney.com

The time slot explained that there will be a 30 minute presentation at 9:00 a.m. and I am expected to come 15 minutes early. I then got to choose the time for my interview. All the time slots were an hour long. I chose the earliest one that was available,  11-12:00. My interview will be on November 12th and it is in Toronto. The confirmation email also request that I bring appropriate identification and dress appropraitely. I might do an OOTD for my interview look, since I have already decided what I am going to wear. This also might help some of you who are not sure what is "appropriate". 

Right now my mom and I are looking into flights. She has offered to come with me, which I am so grateful for. I think we are going to fly into Hamilton, stay in Burlington with family, and take the go-train to Toronto. I probably will plan on arriving at 8:00 a.m. in Toronto, that way I am not stressing about the time. 

Now I just have to prepare for the interview, book the plane, and not stress out!!!


xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Follow Me